The ATH-AD2000X open back headphones offer a superlative listening experience. Feather-light and incredibly comfortable, these headphones gives you hours of stunning stereo listening, without fatigue. The large 53mm aperture drives on the headphones are based around Audio-Technica’s bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils that regenerate the audio signal with crisp resolution and a deep, balanced bass.
The ATH-AD2000X headphones excel at accurately reproducing classical and audiophile materials. These headphones are designed with lightweight aluminium honeycomb casings, which ensure absolute comfort for long periods of wear. The unique 2-part headband has self-adjusting wings which exert little pressure and absolutely no force on the crown of your head, maintaining an immersive, enjoyable listening experience.
- Audiophile-quality, Hi-res audio open-air headphones deliver clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers and CCAW voice coils for superior sound reproduction
- No sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- 3D Wing Support Housing offers a vibration-proof mechanism that provides comfortable support for a better listening experience
- Extremely comfortable ear-fitting pads made from extremely supple yet durable suede
- 3m dual Y-shaped cable with quadruple conductors
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4” (6.3 mm) adapter
|Frequency Response||5 – 45,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||2,000 mW|
|Connector||3.5 mm(1/8”) mini stereo, gold-plated|
|Accessories Included||Detachable 1/4” (6.3 mm) adapter|