- Updated version with special ceramic coating and more comfortable ear-pads.
- Rigid chassis consisting of left/right side frames and structural adjustable two piece headband. All components machined from solid aluminum for exceptional strength. Integrated resonance control for minimal added coloration.
- High quality anodized finish with bare aluminum accents.
- Planar magnetic transducer design utilizing our proprietary very thin, very low mass diaphragm. Amazing bandwidth and low level detail retrieval in the bass, mids, and highs. No rear magnet structure typical of planar designs eliminates annoying reflections from behind allowing for a completely open sound. Matched driver pairs.
- Unique custom made high power neodymium magnets with optimized slot pattern.
- Low carbon steel front baffle with integrated resonance control. – Unique breathable aluminum sides acoustically tuned to our planar diaphragm for completely open sound. – High quality soft lambskin ear pads provide comfort and finely tuned acoustics. Unique adjustability allows for varying head shapes.
- Padded leather headband with head movement isolation,
- Abyss embroidered logo
- Balanced 8 FT (2.5 meter) 4 pin XLR cable, with flexible 1/4″ (6.3 mm) adaptor.
- All cables are high performance custom made by JPS Labs for Abyss.
- Made in the USA
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 28 KHz
Impedance: 42 ohms nominal
Sensitivity: 88 dB/mW
Distortion: Less than 1%; Less than 0.2% through ears most sensitive range
Weight: 620 grams